At the end of the Kindergarten program, Ignacian Marians are expected to:
- Identify basic Christian beliefs, values and attitudes;
- Recognize God as our loving Father and recite basic Christian prayers;
- Acknowledge Mary as our mother and model and Venerable lgnacia del Espiritu Santo as inspiration in dealing with others;
- Exhibit basic skills in promoting the tradition of excellence and life-long learning; and
- Manifest a sense of communion and stewardship through caring for oneself, others, as well as the environment and appreciate Filipino culture and Catholic traditions in the search for truth, beauty and goodness.