We, the Ignacian Marian community of St. Mary’s College of Baliuag, witness the compassionate love of God and advocate quality transformative education towards the fullness of life in Jesus Christ.
We commit ourselves to:
- Grow in discernment and interior freedom to be prophets of hope in today’s world;
- Continuously form Ignacian Marian leaders who witness to faith, excellence and service in varied socio-cultural settings;
- Constantly pursue innovative programs, approaches, and educational strategies to develop world- class professionals;
- Build up resources and capabilities to respond contemporary issues towards enhancement of quality of life; and
- Expand our educational thrust for the poor
Strong faith in God, prophetic witness to gospel values nationalism, justice and communion.
Discipline, integrity, self-reliance, competence and resourcefulness
Preferential love for the poor, stewardship, humility, charity and courage
We, the whole community of St. Mary’s College of Baliuag, commit ourselves to provide quality transformative Ignacian Marian Education in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
We shall work collaboratively to form witnesses to the compassionate love of Jesus, nurture excellence through lifelong learning and develop learners to serve the periphery of society.
We shall do this by proactive leadership and continual improvement of our organizational operation and performance through a quality management system.
- To achieve quality assurance through a sustained and enhanced school management system with the adoption of ISO 9001:2015 and PAASCU standards
- To deliver quality transformative Ignacian Marian Education responsive to the needs of college life as well as to the 21st century challenges through holistic curriculum and instruction
- To deliver quality transformative Ignacian Marian Education responsive to local industry demands as well as global professional standards through outcomes-based curriculum, research, and community extension
- To recruit, retain and develop teaching and non-teaching personnel who possess the skills and competencies to deliver quality academic and administrative and support services
- To provide quality service in terms of effective and collaborative budgeting, efficient and timely delivery of services and goods in aid of providing quality transformative Ignacian Marian Education